CCHF is blessed with Staff, Board Members, Referral Sources, Contributors, & Supporters who hold dear and possess:
- Passion & compassion for people with terminal illness
- Integrity, knowledge & wisdom & who are by nature, problem solvers
- Creativity—those who can spin gold out of straw so to speak
- A shared vision & dream for our organization
- Believe in action as well as in the “dream” & who roll up their sleeves & get to work
Since 2004, & during unpredictable economic swings in our national economy, this group of people has sustained
the organization & helped more than 50,000+ terminally ill individuals & their care providing loved ones. I am
humbled by the dedication and selfless contribution of our supporters who fill the final days of a hospice patient’s
life with basic food, shelter, utilities but most importantly with comfort and dignity.
Proudly, CCHF has been awarded the Independent Charities of America Seal of Excellence again for the seventh year.
This distinction is awarded upon rigorous independent review to charities that certify, document, & demonstrate,
on an annual basis, that they meet the highest standards of public accountability, program effectiveness, & cost effectiveness.
Of the more than one million charities operating in the United States today, it is estimated that fewer than 5% meet or exceed
these standards, and of those, fewer than 2,000 have been awarded this Seal.
Thank you for restoring hope to those in serious need. God bless you all... How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it!